Stays that include the following days require a night minimum: Fri, Sat Sorry, but the dates you selected require a night minimum stay. Please adjust your search and try again.

Ripken Experience Team Information

Myrtlewood Divider


The staff and management of Myrtlewood Villas would like to welcome you to our Resort and wish you and your team the best of luck in your upcoming tournament. Together with the Ripken Experience, we hope that we can provide the children participating in this event with a memory that will last a lifetime.

Myrtlewood Villas is a mixed use Resort facility. All units are privately owned and furnished and only 30% of the community is utilized for vacation rental. The remaining 70% of the Resort are true residences, annual rentals or 2nd homes. The unique layout of our Resort is helpful in providing our guests with a true home-away-from-home look and feel. Unfortunately, due to the complexity of the subdivisions and the close proximity of the Villas sports activities are prohibited in the Villa and parking lot areas. However, the Myrtlewood Villas amenities center has open field areas, picnic pavilions, indoor pool center, fitness center and other outdoor games for your enjoyment. Your electronic key will provide access to the indoor areas.

To help ensure that we make your stay with us as seamless as possible, we ask that you take a moment to review this useful information that we have provided for you.

  • When assigning rooms all efforts are made to honor requests. Due to property restrictions, some requests, location primarily, may not be met.
  • Due to space limitations, please refrain from crowding pool areas. 20 people or less is recommended. We recommend that for team gatherings the Myrtlewood Villas amenities center be utilized.
  • Loud noises after 10pm will not be tolerated. Please be respectful of other guests.
  • Local fire codes limit the amount of people per room. Please contact the Front Desk prior to team meetings, dinners, etc.
  • All children must be chaperoned at all times. No one under the age of 18 is permitted in a unit without supervision.
  • For safety purposes, no running or playing is allowed in the parking, driveway and common areas.
  • Buses, trailers, boats, motorcycles and recreational vehicles are not permitted. All vehicles must display proper parking permits.
  • The Golf Course is private property. Trespassing at any time is not permitted.
  • Please ask team members to remove cleats prior to entering units. Please refrain from leaving trash and loose items in hallways and common areas.
  • Please keep in mind that all units are privately owned. We ask that you respect the property of our owners as you would you own home. Refrain from removing items from the unit and please leave the unit in an orderly manner upon check-out.

We respectfully ask that the basic rules and regulations of the Resort are followed at all times. You will find other helpful information located on the back of the property map provided in your welcome packet.

We would also like to remind you that we are here to help you enjoy the vacation you so richly deserve. If there is anything that we may do to help ensure that you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay, please do not hesitate to call on our Front Desk staff. We will be happy to assist in the following;

  • Discount tickets to shows and attractions.
  • Scheduling of tee times and golf outings.
  • Recommendations for shopping and dining needs.
  • Area maps and directions to local events and establishments.
  • Brochures and coupons of area businesses and attractions.
  • Additional housekeeping services and Resort information.
  • Catering options for team dinners.

We hope that you enjoy your stay with us and look forward to hosting your future vacation needs when traveling to the Grand Strand.

The Staff and Management of Myrtlewood Villas

Signup to Receive Monthly News and Money Saving Discounts for Your Next Getaway to Myrtle Beach. Brought to You by Beach Vacations LLC. & Myrtlewood Villas.
This site uses cookies to better the experience of our users. By continuing you agree to the cookie policy established herein.