Cleanliness and Safety Standards
By Myrtlewood Villas
Beach Vacations is committed to developing, implementing, and continually improving our safety and cleanliness guidelines. Over the next few months, guests will notice a number of additions to our protocols designed to set an even higher standard of safety and cleanliness for our hotels. Specific areas of focus include the following:
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed between the front desk associates and guests at the front desk.
- All room keys and pool bands will be disinfected and sanitized before and after each guest's use.
- Optional housekeeping services are currently suspended.
- In addition to our Standard Housekeeping Cleaning Procedures, particular attention will be paid to disinfect high-touch items.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be placed in all public areas (our check-in offices).
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing guidelines in and around pools and other amenities. Individuals and family members who wish to sit together should continue to do so, but there should be a safe distance maintained between different groups of guests.
- Directional signage has been posted at all office locations.
- Associates will not enter rooms when occupied by guests unless it is an emergency.
* Beach Vacations reserves the right to change any and all of this document at any time according to changes in the current climate and/or CDC guidelines.